Before you make any important decision, especially one regarding experimental medical procedures, it's vital to consider expert evidence from those who are voicing concerns, not just the 'officially-sanctioned' narrative.
Here are some links to help you do just that (courtesy of https://t.me/newearthproj):
1. Dr. Nancy Banks - http://bit.ly/1Ip0aIm
2. Dr. Russell Blaylock - http://bit.ly/1BXxQZL
3. Dr. Shiv Chopra - http://bit.ly/1gdgh1s
4. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny - http://bit.ly/1MPVbjx
5. Dr. Suzanne Humphries - http://bit.ly/17sKDbf
6. Dr. Larry Palevsky - http://bit.ly/1LLEjf6
7. Dr. Toni Bark - http://bit.ly/1CYM9RB
8. Dr. Andrew Wakefield - http://bit.ly/1MuyNzo
9. Dr. Meryl Nass - http://bit.ly/1DGzJsc
10. Dr. Raymond Obomsawin - http://bit.ly/1G9ZXYl
11. Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot - http://bit.ly/1MrVeUL
12. Dr. Robert Rowen - http://bit.ly/1SIELeF
13. Dr. David Ayoub - http://bit.ly/1SIELve
14. Dr. Boyd Haley PhD - http://bit.ly/1KsdVby
15. Dr. Rashid Buttar - http://bit.ly/1gWOkL6
16. Dr. Roby Mitchell - http://bit.ly/1gdgEZU
17. Dr. Ken Stoller - http://bit.ly/1MPVqLI
18. Dr. Mayer Eisenstein - http://bit.ly/1LLEqHH
19. Dr. Frank Engley, PhD - http://bit.ly/1OHbLDI
20. Dr. David Davis - http://bit.ly/1gdgJwo
21. Dr Tetyana Obukhanych - http://bit.ly/16Z7k6J
22. Dr. Harold E Buttram - http://bit.ly/1Kru6Df
23. Dr. Kelly Brogan - http://bit.ly/1D31pfQ
24. Dr. RC Tent - http://bit.ly/1MPVwmu
25. Dr. Rebecca Carley - http://bit.ly/K49F4d
26. Dr. Andrew Moulden - http://bit.ly/1fwzKJu
27. Dr. Jack Wolfson - http://bit.ly/1wtPHRA
28. Dr. Michael Elice - http://bit.ly/1KsdpKA
29. Dr. Terry Wahls - http://bit.ly/1gWOBhd
30. Dr. Stephanie Seneff - http://bit.ly/1OtWxAY
31. Dr. Paul Thomas - http://bit.ly/1DpeXPf
32. Many doctors talking at once - http://bit.ly/1MPVHOv
33. Dr. Richard Moskowitz - censored
34. Dr. Jane Orient - http://bit.ly/1MXX7pb
35. Dr. Richard Deth - http://bit.ly/1GQDL10
36. Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic - http://bit.ly/1eqiPr5
37. Dr Chris Shaw - http://bit.ly/1IlGiBp
38. Dr. Susan McCreadie - http://bit.ly/1CqqN83
39. Dr. Mary Ann Block - http://bit.ly/1OHcyUX
40. Dr. David Brownstein - http://bit.ly/1EaHl9A
41. Dr. Jayne Donegan - http://bit.ly/1wOk4Zz
42. Dr. Troy Ross - censored
43. Dr. Philip Incao - http://bit.ly/1ghE7sS
44. Dr. Joseph Mercola - http://bit.ly/18dE38I
45. Dr. Jeff Bradstreet - http://bit.ly/1MaX0cC
46. Dr. Robert Mendelson - http://bit.ly/1JpAEQr
47. Dr Theresa Deisher https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6Bc6WX33SuE
48. Dr. Sam Eggertsen-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LB-3xkeDAE
Hundreds more doctors testifying that vaccines aren't safe or effective, in these documentaries:
1. Vaccination - The Silent Epidemic - http://bit.ly/1vvQJ2W
2. The Greater Good - http://bit.ly/1icxh8j
3. Shots In The Dark - http://bit.ly/1ObtC8h
4. Vaccination The Hidden Truth - http://bit.ly/KEYDUh
5. Vaccine Nation - http://bit.ly/1iKNvpU
6. Vaccination - The Truth About Vaccines - http://bit.ly/1vlpwvU
7. Lethal Injection - http://bit.ly/1URN7BJ
8. Bought - http://bit.ly/1M7YSlr
9. Deadly Immunity - http://bit.ly/1KUg64Z
10. Autism - Made in the USA - http://bit.ly/1J8WQN5
11. Beyond Treason - http://bit.ly/1B7kmvt
12. Trace Amounts - http://bit.ly/1vAH3Hv
13. Why We Don't Vaccinate - http://bit.ly/1KbXhuf
9 hour court case
1. Vaccination - The Silent Epidemic(2013)
2. The Greater Good - (2011)
3. Shots In The Dark -(2009)
4. Vaccination The Hidden Truth -(1998)
5. Vaccine Nation - (2008)
6. Vaccination - The Truth About Vaccines -
7. Lethal Injection - http://bit.ly/1URN7BJ
8. Bought - (2015)
9. Deadly Immunity - (2005)
10. Autism - Made in the USA(2009)
11. Beyond Treason - (2005)
12. Trace Amounts - (2014)
13. Why We Don't Vaccinate -
14. Autism Yesterday - (2010)
MANY thanks to the New Earth Telegram Channel (https://t.me/newearthproj) for this awesome list of resources and information! Please feel free to SHARE WIDELY 🤗
[Image: Detail from 'Question Everything' by Jay Taylor]
If you’ve fallen in love with this image, you may be interested to know that it is available on 50+ print on demand products including clothing, homewares and device cases. [Click here to find out more.]
There is a huge drive towards shaking off the illusions under which humanity collectively labours, and tremendous efforts are being made in that direction globally. This trend warms my heart and is one of the things currently keeping me going...
Confusingly, though, there are as many interpretations of what 'awake' actually means as there are people using the term.
Nonetheless, everyone seems convinced that they, themselves, are already 'awakened', or are on 'the way' to being awake; and that furthermore, their particular 'way' is 'The Only Way' to get there.
Yet so few of us share the exact same definition of the 'awakened state' and 'the way' to attain it that there is a huge backlash of Judgementalism (yes, I made it up) traversing the earth. The danger when one begins to compare and judge - scrutinising and assessing others – is that it inherently leads to division, and alienates us from each others' messages.
Everyone promoting their particular version of the truth is asking others to accept and to validate it, to make it true in the world – whether that be in the form of goods or services; hopes of personal or global redemption; egoic dreams; visions; religions; organisations; or any of a plethora of other 'buy-ins'.
I sometimes wonder wryly whether the concept of 'awakening' was created purely to produce such division. Because I have rarely seen such bigoted certainty about one's rightness (and the wrongness of anyone who doesn't see things 'our way'), than amongst those who are focussed upon 'awakening'.
My question to humanity is this: could we consider acknowledging that there are infinite paths to awakening - that, in fact, everyone's awakening is UNIQUE and precious to them, and PARTICULAR to that individual?
Would it not serve us well to allow other people their own experiences and viewpoints without demanding that they conform to ours?
Each of us is a unique piece in the puzzle of consciousness becoming awake and aware of itself. All are valid, all must be heard. No-one moves forward until they feel understood. By shutting out others because they speak a different 'awakening language' to us, we are actively slowing down the very mass awakening we say we want to facilitate.
What could we achieve if we put our differences aside (or - gasp! - honoured them!) and supported each other instead?
There really IS only one 'I' in the universe - one life force, expressing itself through diversity - and until it gets its story straight through each aspect of creation, that which is divisive will continue to divert from that which (re)unites.
That divisiveness includes rejecting and excluding those who see things differently than us; those who challenge us, confuse us or frighten us, instead of trying to foster a shared sense of connection.
We must keep looking for the things we have in common – the common ground, the common sense – and hold those shared values dear. For in the end, for all our wonderful uniqueness, we ARE all drops in the same ocean, inseparable, and ONE...
(Originally published on January 11th 2017, but increasingly relevant)
[Image: 'Are You Awake? Yes! xo' by Jay Taylor. Available on 50+ print-on-demand products HERE]
Stream of consciousness ramblings, artings, happenings and brain droppings